What to Expect
Registration for the 2015 conference will open on March 15, 2015. Note that class sizes are limited and applications are processed in the order of the postmarked date.
When received by June 30, 2015....................................$550
When received after June 30, 2015.................................$595
Optional Additional Fees
- Partner Package: $100 (For details, visit our Partner Package page.)
- Dinner Guest: For a fee of $30, payable in advance or at the conference, you may bring a guest to the closing dinner.
- Consultations: Add $60 for each twenty-minute consultation requested.
- Requests received before July 6 — fees refunded less $50 processing.
- Scholarship applicants who do not receive a grant may request a 100% refund before July 6.
- Requests received after July 6 — no refunds.
The Fee Includes
- Three mornings of workshops with your chosen presenter. (Guests are not permitted).
- Three afternoons of lectures, readings and panel discussions.(Guests are not permitted).
- All breakfasts and lunches. (Guests must have a Partner Package pass).
- Thursday welcome reception with fine Anderson Valley wines and a hors d'oeuvres buffet prepared by the conference board,. (Guests must have a Partner Package pass).
- Saturday dinner, more wine from our Anderson Valley sponsors, and a keynote speaker. (Guests must have a Partner Package pass or a Dinner Guest pass.)
The Fee Does Not Include
- Friday dinner
- Accommodations (Visit our Lodging page)
- Individual consultations with conference faculty (there is a $60 fee for each)
We offer scholarships to talented writers of limited means. See our Scholarships page
We regret that currently we do not offer online registration.
To pay fees using a Visa or Mastercard credit card, please print out the registration form, enter your credit card information, and mail to the address shown on the form.